Wednesday 1 September 2021

Daffodil Day 2021

 Today was Daffodil Day and sadly the street appeal has been cancelled because of Lockdown. What a shame!

I always acknowledge Daffodil Day and give generously because many of our family have had cancer.

I have some miniature daffodils growing in a pot on my deck but they are not flowering yet. 

So in spite of Lockdown I did dress up for Daffodil Day and found a daffodil from last year's street appeal.

I am also testing using a table in blog and putting images in it to get them formatted in a more appealing way. Here goes with the table and images...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.